Family Link Worker
My aim is that any parent has access to family link support, to ensure that children achieve the best and most positive outcomes possible. Children do not come with a handbook and we all need advice and help from time to time. Parenting can be very rewarding but we all know how difficult and challenging it can be.
I can help by:
· Providing parent support and information (e.g setting routines)
· Supporting with children’s behaviour and attendance
· Developing parents confidence to support with their child’s learning
· Signposting to other agencies – such as School Nurse, Parenting Consultants
· Holding Termly Family Liaison meetings, coffee sessions or workshops e.g. healthy eating, bedtimes, homework support, routines, sickness & absence etc.
My family link leaflet, with more information, can be obtained from the office. Or just come and see me in the playground for a friendly word!!